Applicants must submit a PharmCAS and MUSC supplemental application to be considered for admission. The MUSC Admissions Committee will evaluate all applications and each is rated based on admission criteria established by the committee.
Submission of PharmCAS and supplemental application are required for International Applicants.
- PharmCAS Application
- Application opens July 18, 2019
- Application fee paid directly to PharmCAS
- Use the PharmCAS application checklist
- Three required letters of reference are submitted via PharmCAS
- PharmCAS will not process your application until all information is submitted to the service; completed application, required fee, and all official transcripts
- PharmCAS processing may take up to five weeks once all required materials are received and verified; therefore we recommend that you apply early
MUSC Supplemental Application - fee waived through April 1, 2020
- Application opens July 1, 2019
- Submitted directly to MUSC Admissions
- Please read MUSC admissions information prior to submitting your application
- Complete the online supplemental application
- Review the checklist for required application materials
- Diversity statement is optional but strongly recommended
- July 1, 2019 MUSC supplemental application opens
- July 18, 2019 PharmCAS Application opens
- September 3, 2019 Early Decision application deadline
- April 1, 2020 PharmCAS & supplemental application deadline
As a state-assisted institution, preference will be given to in-state applicants. In-state applicants are defined as South Carolina residents and any non-South Carolina residents attending a South Carolina college or university. In-state status as defined here only applies to the admission process. Residency for the purpose of tuition will be based upon residency requirements as outlined by MUSC. The MUSC College of Pharmacy considers a limited number of international applicants to the doctor of pharmacy program who have completed at least a 5-year bachelor of science in pharmacy degree and when there is a written agreement between the MUSC College of Pharmacy and an international sponsoring university, government, or agency (International Partnership Program).